ROC Studios is an educational and training center focusing on plastic, podiatric and orthopedic upper & lower extremity areas. The Studio’s intimate lecture hall and adjoining four cadaver dissection areas, accommodates four students per work station for a total of 16 possible attendants. ROC Studios is nestled in the Museum district, across from Park Plaza Hospital.
- Available for rental seven days a week. Requires a 2 week notice, yet will consider/accommodate shorter times when possible
- Open to all surgical specialties
- Complete cadaveric tissue sourcing, preparation, storage, and disposition
- Centrally located just minutes away the Houston Medical Center
- Block away from Hotel ZaZa to accommodate out of town guests.
- FREE PARKING
Opened in 2015, ROC – Studios was designed to meet the need for a cutting edge training facility for surgeons, physicians, and health care professionals. From surgical procedure training to research and development, ROC – Studios is fully equipped to host your event.
- Dedicated men’s and women’s locker rooms complete with individual, secure lockers and showering facilities
- On-site parking
- High-speed WiFi throughout the building
ROC – Studio staff members are committed to providing a superior experience, marked by professionalism, efficiency and warmth, to all of our customers. Our experienced lab coordinators are here to assist with all of the details including event planning, catering requests, taxi services and hotel accommodations to ensure each course is a success.
- Attentive and knowledgeable staff dedicated exclusively to preparing the lab per your specifications
- Lab coordinators provide complete cadaveric tissue sourcing, preparation, storage and disposition (a thorough medical history and serology testing report is supplied for each specimen)
- Full operational support from specimen positioning and draping, setting up wide range of general instrumentation, and available during the course for any assistance required to ensure a smooth event
- Experienced lab coordinators assist with all lab details, if desired, including event planning, comprehensive catering arrangement, taxi services
- At the completion of the course, ROC – Studio staff will handle all aspects of clean up including washing and/or instrument sterilization
- Photography services and video recording procedures is also offered upon request
ROC – Studios fully integrated facility and conference centers are equipped with the latest A/V technology, including streaming to on-site conference rooms and lab recording.
The ROC – Studio is available for rent seven days a week; any time of the day. If you would like to check the availability of the lab before submitting a Lab Request Form, please use the contact information below.