Connecting you to ROC
Sign in or sign up in the portal.
ROC Connect Sign Up
- Go to www.rocmd.com and click the “ROC Connect” button in the top-right hand corner.
- The button will direct you to the ROC Connect page, then click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Please read the Electronic Signature Disclosure and the list of unaccepted insurance programs before moving forward.
- Select a USER TYPE, complete the form then click the “Create Account” button.
- An activation link will be sent to your email. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
- If you signed up as a NON-PATIENT user type, the activation link will be sent to a ROC representative to validate your account.
- When your account is validated, go back to the ROC Connect page and sign in.
- After signing in, click on the red “HIPAA/ BAA” tab on the left side of the page.
- Please read the Business Associate Agreement before filing out the electronic signature.
- After completing the HIPAA/ BAA you can fill out the “Setup/ Refer a Patient” form to start the patient scheduling process.
- Click on the “Patient Tracking” tab on the left side of the page.
- Type in their information and click the “Find Patient” Button
- You will be given access to the patient’s profile which includes:
- Current Work Status
- History Summary
- Appointment History